Explorer Career Survey Program
What would be a good fit for you?
Explorer Posts and Clubs specialize in a variety of career skills.
Explorer programs are based on five areas of emphasis: career opportunities, life skills, citizenship, character education, and leadership experience.
• Develop potential contacts that may broaden employment options
• Boost self-confidence and experience success at school and work
• Build physical and mental fitness
• Experience positive social interaction
• Encourage the skill and desire to help others
• Gain a keen respect for the basic rights of others
• Help make ethical choices
• Fulfill one’s responsibility to
society as a whole
• Acquire leadership skills to fulfill
one’s responsibilities in society